How do I book sessions?
- Online: www.fixandflex.com.au
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0404 804 441 (calls will be answered during business hours or will go to message bank and your call will be returned as soon as possible)
What is the cost of sessions?
- Initial Assessment: $130
- Subsequent Physiotherapy Treatment (1/2 hour): $95
- Extended Physiotherapy Treatment (1 hour): $145
- Private Sessions:
- Casual: $130
- Pack of 10: $1250 ($125 per session)
- Duet Sessions (2 clients to one instructor):
- Casual: $72
- Pack of 10: $660 ($66 per session)
- Group Sessions (maximum 3 clients to one instructor):
- Casual: $57
- Pack of 10: $480 ($48 per session)
- “Strong Bones & Balance” & “Fitness & Toning” Class (maximum 6 clients to one instructor):
- Casual: $30
- Pack of 10: $300 ($30 per session)
- Terms and conditions of packs:
- Pack of 10 expiry date: 6 months from purchase
*** If your session is run by a physiotherapist, many private health funds will offer rebates for your initial assessment, private & group sessions, and you can claim under Physiotherapy. If your session is run by a clinical pilates instructor, some private health funds will offer rebates for your private & group sessions, under Pilates. The rebate amount will vary depending on your level of cover and health fund, so please check with your health fund for the exact amount of cover they will allow. We can help you with information to give your health fund (such as item numbers) if you would like to contact them prior to starting with us.
- We have a Hicaps facility at the studio.
What are the accepted payment methods?
- Credit card, Eftpos, Direct Deposit or Cash
What is the cancellation policy?
- 12 hours notice must be given, or the class cost will be forfeited
What should I wear?
- Clean socks are essential, if you forget these we will have some at the studio for you to purchase. We recommend wearing non-slip grip socks, as these help you safely perform the exercises.
- Clothing that is comfortable to exercise in and allows movement. As we like to see how you are moving in order to make corrections, clothing that is not too baggy is preferable.
- Please also bring a towel & bottle of water if necessary
What should I expect during the initial session?
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your first session so that you can fill out the necessary forms
- As we develop a program individual to you, we will take some time to:
- Discuss any injuries, conditions or issues you may have at present or have a history of
- Assess your posture, movement and muscle use
- Discuss your specific goals & determine what you would like to get out of your sessions
- Make sure you are confident with knowing how to switch on your core muscles before you walk out the door!
How many sessions a week are recommended?
- One essential thing with clinical pilates is that the greatest benefits come from regular & consistent attendance, whether that is once a week or 5 times a week.
- 2-3 sessions a week are ideal as you will be able to notice the benefits quicker and will reach your goals faster, however if you are only able to come in once a week you will definitely still see improvements.
Where should I park?
- There is underground visitor parking located within the building complex, otherwise there is street parking available.